Do you get allergies every time the wind blows?

Pollen and mould is microscopically small and when the wind is  blowing can travel for many kilometres.  The wind itself will concentrate the uplifted particles and transport them  to where the wind is blowing.

It is worth remembering that not only are mould spores suspended in the wind but they are also deposited on the pollen that is travelling in the wind.  They will use the pollen as a food source and germinate.

Hay fever,or allergic rhinitis, is an allergy caused by pollen or dust in which the mucous membranes of the eyes and nose are inflamed, causing running of the nose and watery eyes. There may also be sneezing, congestion, sinus pressure and other symptoms.

How can SAN-AIR help?

SAN-AIR can help reduce the effect on you of mould allergies by stopping it from growing in your home!  SAN-AIR products do not use any toxic chemicals, we use natural plant based ingredients. The efficacy of our products are proven through independent university testing. Have a quick look at this video where the structure of the toxic mould is instantly actively broken down by a drop of SAN-AIR making  the mould ineffective.

Do these three things.

  1. Clean the heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) systems: 
    1. Clean the coils with SAN-AIR Coil Cleaner (Trade only)
    2. Remove mould from filters and ducting by using SAN-AIR Air Conditioning Mould Remover
    3. Sanitise split systems with SAN-AIR Split System Sanitiser
  2. Clean the room surfaces from dust including ceilings, walls, floors and furniture. Use SAN-AIR Surface Mould Remover to get instant mould removal results, a fresh smelling room and ongoing impact.  
  3. Maintain  the cleaned areas by installing SAN-AIR Mould Gone.  It will stop mould from growing  in any indoor environment.  It has been independently proven to stop mould at the roots, preventing its ability to multiply.  

Remember, when cleaning, wear appropriate protective gear such as respirator masks and disposal gloves to ensure the mould is not inhaled or retained on your skin.

Share This Post

Related Articles

Scroll to Top