The are numerous ways in which germs can enter the premises. Below is a list, while not exhaustive, it gives you an appreciation of the multiplicity of avenues of how this can occur.
- People walking in the dirt under their shoes
- Pets walking in the dirt
- Pet litter trays
- Draughts on windy days bringing in dust and other airborne contaminants
- Food that expires
- Food left to rot
- Excessive humidity from fridge coolant
- Poorly maintained air-conditioning
- Sick guests or family members
- Excessive moisture indoors
- Leaky pipes
- Smelly drains blocked drains
- Stale corners of the home
- Bringing plant life indoors
- Accumulation in carpets
SAN-AIR has spent years of research into how to address mould and bacteria infestation from all these sources and more. The result of this has been the development of a suite of natural plant-based products that neutralises mould and bacteria efficiently and cost-effectively.
The friendly SAN-AIR team are more than happy to talk to you to assess your situation and recommend a way forward. Contact us by phone or use the email form below.
Get started with a natural cleaning regime using our starter pack above. Click here to get it now.