There are many reasons why our customers want to test for mould. Typically its:
- I want to prove to my partner that we have mould
- I want to prove to my landlord that we have mould
- I want to know if it is dirt or mould
- I want to do my own testing and remediation before I spend a lot on professional services
- The so-called professional company I used could not advise me where the mould was worst
Good on you for taking the initiative to find out more! At SAN-AIR we provide our customers with easy to use test kits.
If you want to test for mould how many test kits do you need?
The answer depends on the type of problem you think you have. To give you guidance, determine which of the following is closest to your situation and use the test kit number recommended.
|1. There is a particular area that I want to test||If it is only one spot get the SAN-AIR Test kit two pack. Use one test kit then clean the area and a month later use the second test kit to see if the spot has remained clean.|
|2. I want to test both the air from my air-conditioner and a couple of rooms where I suspect the problem is.||In this situation, a test kit for the air outlet from one of the air vents and 3 test kits for various room sampling.. Get the SAN-AIR 4 pack test kit.|
Once you have identified the problem area you may want to buy an additional Test kit to sample the cleaned areas a month or two after you completed the clean.
|3. I think I have a problem spreading through my home and I want to determine where it’s all stemming from.||This would seem a larger problem. Multiple areas of the interior should be tested. We suggest that you order the SAN-AIR 10 pack test kit.|
If your problem is serious and by this we mean either:
- the visible signs of mould in your home are very significant or
- your or family members are starting to experience health issues that you can’t determine the cause of
you should consider a SAN-AIR Home Health Inspection. Call us to discuss and book an inspection.
Once you have determined the source of your problem
It is time to clean!!
A combination of the below products is what you need to clean effectively, safely and without toxic chemicals.
If you don’t have an air-conditioner, use SAN-AIR Mould Gone for each room.
Always get the SAN-AIR Surface Mould Remover to immediately address surface problems,