- Is hypochlorite, a caustic man made chemical.
- Has intense fumes.
- Is a strong oxidizing agent making most metals rust. If sprayed on aluminium you will get white spots as the aluminium is degraded. It rusts iron quickly.
- Is usually sold as at strength of 3% or 30,000 parts per million, it is so strong that it burns the top of mould quickly, however, usually not able to penetrate the surface that the mould is growing from.
- is a strong natural mould control agent.
- Is at such low concentration such that it does not upset the nose and does not ruin surfaces.
- is a slower, natural working cleaner.
Use SAN-AIRtm Surface Mould Remover for tiles and glass. You can supplement with a jar of SAN-AIRtm home office in your bathroom.
Some customers have offered their method to clean mould in a shower is to have a light clean with bleach, rinse it off, then leave a light spray SAN-AIR Surface Mould Remover. They say that it stops mould coming back for a long time, so they have made a point to use SAN-AIR every one to two weeks to stop any new growth of mould.