Its almost time to celebrate, catch up with family and share the good times. Its time for delicious food and the giving of gifts.
Now if your hosting a Christmas event at your home, you do not want mould and bacteria infiltrating your home and making a mess of it. Don't ruin your night by having musty odours or strange pet smells around your house. Not when it is so easy to fix.
With SAN-AIR in a matter of days you can have a nice smelling house in time for your guests to arrive. SAN-AIR is 100% natural and safe. No need to evacuate your home when you are trying to clean it. There are no harmful or toxic chemicals in the product which means that it is safe for you, your family and your pets.
SAN-AIR is super easy to use, which is great as you will not have to spend much time setting up the product. Once it is in place you are can leave it there for 4 - 6 weeks and let it do its magic. The Home/Office product is a gel based enabling the product to evaporate into the air and eliminate mould and bacteria that it finds. Since it is in the air, it is able to get to all the hard to reach places. You can also use the SAN-AIR Surface Mould Remover which is great for ceilings, walls and surfaces.
SAN-AIR takes the stress away of having a mouldy, smelly or bacteria infested house. You can feel assured that your guests will be breathing fresh air.
CHECK OUT OUR PRODUCTS HERE
And I wish you a happy Christmas and great new year
Comments will be approved before showing up.