So Its summer time, going to get friends and family over. Have a BBQ outside but then your realize all your outside furniture is covered in mould from being in storage all this time. You can try to wipe it off but you most likely will only get the surface mould and not the roots, meaning the mould will resurface in a couple of days. What you need to do is elimimnate the mould at the roots and get rid of any bacteria that is still hanging around on the furniture.
The perfect product to use is the SAN-AIR Surface Mould Remover. It will bore down into wood and plastic and remove the mould at its source. This way you can have clean fresh furniture for you and your guests to enjoy.
We did a test with the Surface Mould Remover and these were the results.
This plastic table had been covered in mould from being in storage. On day 1 we have just sprayed the table with the Mould Surface Remover and left it for 24 hours.
24 Hours later...
24 hours later, after wiping the table down with a damp cloth, most of the mould has been removed. Again the table was sprayed and left for another 24 hours.
and after two days of treatment the table was clean with no mould left.
This treatment will also work for wooden furniture as well as plastic. The product is made with 100% natural ingredients and will not cause damage to your property. There are no harmful or toxic chemicals that go into the production of this product.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Just imagine it.
You just got home from an amazing holiday.
Your relaxed, refreshed and when you walk back in through your door...
WHAM you get hit in the face with musty, horrible odours.