Yes it is.
The majority of people do not understand mould or do not even know the harmful effects that it can have on a person if exposed to it for to long. Mould can begin to make a person:
- Feel sick
- Start to cough repeatedly
- Feel nauseous
- Have breathing issues
- Experience asthma attacks
- and more
It is advised, that if you see any mould in your home or office, to get rid of it as soon as possible. Do this not only to avoid any and all of the above problems, as given time mould will keep spreading, but also to reduce damage to you and your property.
So how do you remove mould? Do you need a professional?
It can take up to 4 weeks to remove a horrible mould problem in your home, so it is often best to start as soon as possible. When removing mould make sure that you are wearing some safety equipment to ensure that you don't get any mould on you or breath it in. Wear:
- Safety mask
It is most import to wear a mask as, breathing the mould can make you sick and feel nauseous. You will most likely have to repeat the treatment for up to a 5 - 7 days. This will ensure that all the mould is gone and the roots are destroyed.
Using products such as:
These are the most effective ways that you yourself can remove mould from your home and office.
How exactly to remove the mould yourself:
Step 1 - Make sure that you are wearing safety equipment.
Step 2 - Determine where the mould is in your home. Spray the mould with the Surface mould remover and leave it there for 30 minutes.
Step 3 - Come back and still wearing the safety gear wipe the mould away. You will need to repeat this process for a couple of days.
To maintain after cleaning we recommend you place a SAN-AIR Home/Office Sanitizer in the room that you have cleaned.
If you are not confident in your ability to safely remove the mould then I suggest you call a professional to remove the problem for you.