Are your pets affected by toxic chemicals?

September 07, 2018

Are your pets affected by toxic chemicals?

Many households use cleaning products that are based on strong toxic chemicals.  Often they leave a residue which sometimes you can smell.

Pets are very sensitive, particularly their sense of smell.  They may react in strange ways as a result of the chemicals introduced into the home. This can be reactions that are behavioural through to physical allergic reactions.

SAN-AIR products have been developed with safety as the top priority. A proprietary blend of natural ingredients used to deliver a strong, effective impact to mould and bacteria.  Stop toxic mould and bacteria fast, effectively and without hurting you or your pet's health.


 There are three things you can do:

  1. Clean your home with fast results using the SAN-AIR combo pack.
  2. Use SAN-AIR Pet Odour Eliminator for your pet's litter tray, the pet's sleep house or just put it in the room where your pet sleeps. 
  3. Additionally, from time to time, you can spray a light coating of SAN-AIR Surface Mould Remover on your pet's bedding and let air dry.

 

 




Leave a comment

Comments will be approved before showing up.