Do you want to solve your shoe smells?
First, why are those shoes smelling?
Each day we use shoes, with or without socks, and our feet sweat inside this enclosed space. Bacteria builds up inside the shoe. It is this bacteria that grows and creates the terrible stench. When the bacteria reaches a critical mass you are going to start smelling the results.
On top of the bacteria, toxic mould can start to grow, moist damp conditions are the perfect environment for mould growth.
Another way toxic mould is introduced into the shoes, is if you took your shoes off and walked around and then put the shoes back on without washing your feet or socks.
The SAN-AIR solution
SAN-AIR specialises in the removal of mould and bacteria from many situations. We are passionate about health and mould is a significant contributor to illness. We have a simple 3 step approach to revolving your shoe smells.
The 3 steps to clean shoes:
- Clean the outside of your shoes.
- Brush off all dirt from under the shoes.
- Spray SAN-AIR Surface Mould Remover over the outside of the shoes and after 5 minutes with a clean cloth wipe the surface clean. Repeat with another clean cloth if needed. Don't reuse dirty cloths.
- Clean the inside of the shoes
- If needed, shake clean or vacuum the inside of the shoes to get rid of any fine dust, skin particles or other loose dirt.
Spray SAN-AIR Surface Mould Remover inside the shoes.
- Finally spray the outside of the shoes (top and underneath) and put inside a plastic bag and tie it closed. Your shoes are now in a concentrated SAN-AIR environment maximising its mould neutralising effects.
SAN-AIR will give you sanitised shoes.
Go from this:
SAN-AIR is made with 100% natural Australian ingredients. This means that it is safe to breath and touch. It will not cause any damage to your shoes as there are no harmful or toxic chemicals in our products.
Please comment on how you go with our products.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.