Your 10 point checklist for cleaning when about to move in
Homes and offices have the "footprint" of previous human occupation. You can pick up bugs simply walking into a premise.
To maximise the health of your new premises here is a checklist to help you live and work in a healthy environment.
To ensure you maximise the health of your new home/office put the time and effort in to do as many items on the list to reduce the levels of mould and bacteria:
- Air Conditioning
- Ducted - place SAN-AIR Air-conditioning Mould Remover in the air return, close all doors and windows and use for a couple of hours to sanitise the internals immediately
- Split-system - use SAN-AIR Split System sanitizer and run the air conditioner for a couple of hours with all doors and windows closed
- Filters - use SAN-AIR coil cleaner to clean these before moving in
- Internal coils - depending upon the ease of access (get professional help if ladders are needed) - use SAN-AIR coil cleaner
- Clean walls and floors - use SAN-AIR Surface Mould Remover
- Clean bathrooms, laundry and any other wet areas -follow this with a thin surface mist of SAN-AIR Surface Mould Remover.
- Sanitise your drains - use SAN-AIR Drain Gel
- Wash curtains and blinds
- Clean carpets
- Empty and wash bins - afterwards spray with SAN-AIR Surface Mould Remover and let air dry
- Clean windows - use SAN-AIR Surface Mould Remover on the window frames
- Wipe all surfaces with SAN-AIR Mould Remover and finish off with a fine residual mist. Make sure you include in this
- wiping all door and cupboard handles;
- wiping inside of refrigerator, freezer, dishwasher, clothes washer, dryer and microwave; and
- cupboard shelves.
10. Now that you've done all this hard work maintain the health of your home/office using SAN-AIR Mould Gone.
Maximise the health of your new premise with SAN-AIR to keep the mould and bacteria away.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.