Moving into an apartment?
To ensure you maximise the health of your new place, put the time and effort in to do as many items on the list to reduce the levels of mould and bacteria:
- Clean walls and floors - use SAN-AIR surface cleaner
- Clean bathrooms, laundry and any other wet areas -follow this with a thin mist of SAN-AIR surface cleaner.
- Clean air conditioners - use SAN-AIR coil cleaner (video to be published shortly)
- Sanitise your drains - use SAN-AIR Drain
- Wash curtains and blinds
- Clean carpets
- Empty and wash bins - use SAN-AIR Bin.
- Clean windows
- Wipe all surfaces with SAN-AIR surface cleaner and finish off with a fine residual mist. Make sure you Include in this
- wiping all door and cupboard handles;
- wiping inside of refrigerator, freezer, dishwasher, clothes washer, dryer and microwave; and
- cupboard shelves.
Now that you've done all this hard work maintain the health of your environment using SAN-AIR room sanitiser to keep the mould and bacteria away.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.