With SAN-AIR your air is green and clean
What is 'green'?
Society today defines “green” as the value, respect and concern for the life-sustaining processes and cycles of the natural environment, which humans are part of.
Being "green" is about preventing pollution, minimizing waste and recycling to prevent unwanted harm to the natural environment.
What is clean?
Clean is a condition free of unwanted matter. This matter can be
- Substances such as solids, liquids and gases
- living or non-living
Pollution is unwanted matter such as industrial wastes, soils, dirt, dust, trash and pathogenic microorganisms.
A clean environment includes clean air, water, land and energy.
Cleaning is the method used to achieve a clean environment. Effective cleaning removes unwanted matter.
SAN-AIR products are 'green' through:
- Made from natural plant-derived ingredients (a renewable source)
- No harmful chemicals
- No synthetic chemicals
- No phosphates
- No petroleum-based ingredients
Because SAN-AIR is green the benefits are:
- Safe to use in food areas - Food safe certification
- Safe for use around people
- Safe for use around pets
- Easy to use
- Long lasting
- No chemicals smell
- Keep your indoor environment fresh for longer
- For surfaces - Leaves a natural protective coating
- For air - provides ongoing effectiveness to neutralise the mould spores in your environment
Now is the best time for you, your family and friends to use the SAN-AIRtm range of products.
Click here to see the product sets that may be suitable for you or
browse our blogs to learn how to use our products for various situations.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.