Prevent toxic mould existing in your home
SAN-AIRtm is the only toxic mould control and prevention product that uses 100% natural sustainable ingredients.
SAN-AIRtm prevents the mould from growing in your home. It attacks the mould before it has a chance to take hold.
If you already have a mould problem SAN-AIRtm Mould Gone will attack the mould and make it easy for you to clean away. Once the mould is cleaned away SAN-AIRtm Mould Gone will continue to maintain the health of your home so that you get full protection and prevention from toxic mould 24/7.
- Prevents mould from growing in your home, office, car any indoor space.
- Cleans the air that you breathe.
- Safe to use around children, pregnant women, babies and pets.
- Made with 100% natural and organically derived ingredients.
- 100% biodegradable.
- Targets mould and bacteria.
If you find you are using a lot of damp removing products and still getting mould, then it's time to use SAN-AIRtm
SAN-AIRtm products will remove mould and bacteria in your indoor air space ensuring that you breathe clean air.
Where do you place it?
Place in a room with the windows closed for the first 48-72 hours. The gel will evaporate into the air coming into contact with airborne mould and bacteria.
In your home, you can place it on any surface. For example - hallway tables, window sills, desk, bathroom shelf, wardrobe, next to kitchen bin, inside air-conditioning return(ducted system) or on top of a split system.
In your office, similarly, it can be placed on your desk, shelves, kitchen area, toilets, on top of split systems or inside the air-conditioning return (ducted systems).
No more worrying about:
- Musty smells
- Stale air
Lifetime: 4 - 6 weeks once opened. 2 years if left unopened.
- Weight: 75 grams
- Indoor Coverage:
- 1 jar per household room
- If you have access to your premise's home air-conditioning system return air vent. You can place the jar on top of the grating and this will spread the product more thoroughly throughout your home/office.
- Full Box size: 24 units