Are you wondering if your home is healthy to live in?
You will need a home health inspection in any of the following circumstances:
- You are buying a new home?
- You have musty smells or stale air?
- You come home and start to cough or get headaches?
- You constantly have mould reappearing?
- You have mould and you know about it but you just don’t know what to do about it.
These can be signs that you are not living in a healthy home.
Are you moving house?
If you are moving house and you would like SAN-AIR to determine if the new property you are considering has any potential or current mould problems book today.
Why do a Home Health Inspection:
A Home Health Inspection will highlight if your home is susceptible to mould outbreaks or if your home is already affected my mould and requires remediation. With the SAN-AIRtm Home Health Inspection, you will get an in-depth understanding of where the problem areas are in your premises, as well as a set of recommended actions to increase your Home Health. A report will be sent to you via email.
What we do during a home health inspection:
- Walk through the home inside and out with you and identify problem areas.
- Microscopic imaging of the identified problem areas.
- Test kit samples taken to identify the quantities and the types of mould that are taken.
- The report is then written up by our mould experts and email to you.
SAN-AIRtm Home Health Inspections are available Monday – Friday 9am – 4pm.
We guarantee that when we hand you your report, you will know exactly what you need to do to control the mould in your home and live in a healthy environment.
Living in a healthy home is the key to starting a healthy lifestyle. You can eat the healthiest of foods but if you do not have healthy air, you are not maximising the quality of your health.