Microbial Control – MOULD AND BACTERIA
The air is where most of the germs that make us sick are located
Germs (meaning MOULD and BACTERIA) spread by attaching to micro-surfaces like dust in the air, especially in an indoor environment. Airborne transmission of germs is a far greater health risk than surface transmission.
To cause an infection, microbes must enter our bodies. The site at which they enter is known as the portal of entry. Microbes can enter the body through the four sites listed below:
- Respiratory tract (mouth and nose) e.g. influenza virus which causes the flu.
- Gastrointestinal tract (mouth oral cavity) e.g. Vibrio cholerae which causes cholera.
- Urogenital tract e.g. Escherichia coli which causes cystitis.
- Breaks in the skin surface e.g. Clostridium tetani which causes tetanus.
If microbes reach their target site in the body they can attach internally, multiply and make us ill.
Germs travel through air space. SAN-AIR is the only all-natural product specifically designed and proven to kill AIRBORNE and SURFACE germs.
There are many diseases that are airborne
Airborne microbes may stay suspended in air currents long enough to travel for considerable distances. For example sneezes can easily project infectious droplets the full length of a bus and another example is where researchers found ash from a Mexican bushfire blown all the way to Africa from high winds.
Airborne diseases can also affect non-humans. For example, Newcastle disease is an avian disease that affects many types of domestic poultry worldwide which is transmitted via airborne contamination.
Often, airborne pathogens or allergens cause inflammation in the nose, throat, sinuses, and the upper airway lungs. Upper airway inflammation causes coughing congestion, and sore throat. This is caused by the inhalation of these pathogens that affect a person’s respiratory system or even the rest of the body. Sinus congestion, coughing and sore throats are examples of inflammation of the upper respiratory air way due to these airborne agents.
Exposure to high concentrations of mould and bacteria can have adverse health affects starting from:
- Constant cough
- Itchy eyes
- Brain fog
Given enough time these illnesses will only get worse and possibly become permanent health problems.
SAN-AIR is cutting edge microbial control technology for AIR and SURFACES
SAN-AIR Technology was invented through extensive research and development by our founder, Daniel Massaioli. Originally developed to address “Sick Building Syndrome“, SAN-AIRtm provides microbial control in all enclosed spaces covering:
- Small environments such as homes, car, small storage, boats and caravans
- Commercial buildings, large offices, hospitals, cold rooms, transport, museums, universities, indoor agricultural, ships, submarines etc.
SAN-AIRtm is a complex mixture of science and nature that has been developed to be extremely effective at controlling microbes in a safe way. It is a unique and proprietary mix of selected Australian organic essential oils blended to produce a product with powerful microbial reduction properties at very low dosage.
Independently tested and validated over several years. Proven performance in many business sectors.
The key benefits of SAN-AIRtm products are:
- Highly effective natural product
- Safe for people and pets, safe to breathe, safe to touch
- No Toxic Chemicals
- Independently validated by universities and private bodies
- Food Safe certified
- Meets requirement by US EPA absence of any toxic volatiles