SAN-AIR MOULD SOLUTION
What you need to look out for:
If you detect any of the following situations you should start treatment immediately
- Detection of a musty smell when entering a premise
- Visual observation of mould on walls/ furniture/ furnishings
- Visual observation of mould on clothing/ shoes
- Car air conditioner has gone musty
- Car smells like sweaty sports clothes
- Car smells like cigarette smoke
- You have used our Indoor Air Quality test kit and it has displayed a coloured result, the higher the contamination the more intense the colour.
If anyone experiences any of the above, then it is time to treat with SAN-AIR.
Which product to use:
We provide a range of air sanitisation products all suited to different environments based on room volume.
Each product comes with easy to follow instruction on how to optimise the effectiveness of the product. In general, though the product works best in the return air vent of your air conditioning system. However, placing the product next to or near the effected area will still provide excellent results. SAN-AIR is built for indoor environments, so when first using the product make sure that the effected area is enclosed with the SAN-AIR product.
SAN-AIRtm products for the Home and Office:
We recommend the use of
- 75 gm Jar
- 50 gm Jar
- 15 ml Pack
- Timber cleaner
- Non - stick glass cleaner
- Coil Cleaner
SAN-AIRtm products for Vehicles:
We recommend the use of
- SAN-AIR Car sanitiser
- Car sanitizer refill
SAN-AIRtm products for Smelly Shoes:
We provide a easy to use product that you can slip in your shoe, over night to eliminate the odour of smelly shoes.
How to Use the Product:
All SAN-AIR products come with instructions that you can follow. In short:
- OPEN- Lift the cap, remove seal, replace cap.
- PLACE - Either place in the return air vent or near/ next to the affected area. For cars clip the product to one of your air vents.
- TWIST LID - Twist the lid to open as many gaps as you need to achieve the desired amount of product release.
SAN-AIRtm is made from certified organic ingredients, under strict quality systems.
The resulting product is a carefully controlled blend of natural ingredients delivering a highly effective product for mould and bacterial control whilst safe for use around humans and animals.
The SAN-AIRtm product evaporates slowly and over a short period of time, will come into contact with the airborne dust particles and pollen which carries the bacteria and mould which affect your immune system. This contact causes the bacteria to stop multiplying and the mould to dry up, even down to the root system which usually embeds in the substrate the mould is using to grow.