Where To Use SAN-AIR Products
SAN-AIR Test Kits
- Test surfaces of air conditioning, walls, sinks, basically anything that you want to get a germ reading for.
- Test the air that comes out of an air conditioner.
- Test the air that enters an air conditioner.
- Test before and after a clean to ensure your sanitation clean for your air conditioner or your room has worked. Keep cleaning until the test kits give you good results.
Testing for Bacteria and Mould
The test kits are a simple to use technology enabling customers to detect where there may be mould or bacteria growing in the indoor environment. The DIY test kits are designed to show the concentration of mould and bacteria via a low, medium or high reading.
This reading is typically enough to know if the test area is being affected by mould or bacteria. The test kits can be sent to a laboratory if identification of the moulds and bacteria are necessary.
This indicates that you are in a normal environment and that you can continue as normal with your current cleaning and maintenance schedules.
This indicates that you need to start performing a mould and bacteria remediation plan.
It is during this time that you will want to get on top of the issue that is starting to happen. If you let this continue you will eventually get into the high rating and the problems that this will cause.
You may be noticing at this time that you or your family are experiencing some of the following:
- Constant coughing
- Itchy eyes
- Skin rashes
- Asthma like symptoms
These are all indicators of the beginning of mould and bacteria affecting your health.
This indicates that you have a significant level of mould and bacteria growing in your indoor environment.
You may already have noticed the health effects or occupants of the space have. It is at this point that immediate remediation is needed.
Full checks of possible building faults, water leaks, environmental factors and mould and bacteria testing need to be carried out and then a plan devised to fix the issue.
If at all possible it is recommended to move out of the premise until the remediation has been completed. If that is not possible please contact us and we can devise other options to protect you as much as possible while you remain at your property.
SAN-AIR Surface Cleaners
- The Surface Mould Remover is made to easily remove mould from non porous surfaces and porous surfaces. After cleaning, apply a fine spray for long lasting surface protection.
- The Household/Commercial Grade (TGA approved) Disinfectant is used in any cleaning application and when a COVID-19 disinfection is also required
- The Coil Cleaner Concentrate is perfect for air conditioning coil and filter cleaning. Not corrosive and not dangerous to use, it will leave your air handling machine looking fresh and rejuvenated and clean from dust and germs.
- The LD Concentrate is for professional use, applied by fogging and removed using appropriate professional equipment.
Keeping coils free from bio slime, mould and bacteria are essential to having improved indoor air quality and an efficiently working machine.
Air Bourne Mould, Bacteria and Virus
The Bio Gel product range is intended for use in indoor air space. Typically these products can be used in any existing air-conditioning system for optimal effect. Regardless of the type of system in place, split system, cassette or ducted system, SAN-AIR Reactive Gel is easy to install.
When used in conjunction with an air-conditioning system all SAN-AIR Reactive Gel products are placed in the return air compartment or just in front of the coils/ filters. This ensures that decontamination and air purification of the entire air conditioning system is occurring ensuring that clean purified air is circulated throughout the building.
To remediate and purify an environment that does not have an air-conditioning system, simply place the SAN-AIR Reactive Gel within the room near where you believe the source of the problem is. The product will evaporate into the room, following the natural air-currents that form within the room and as it does so coming into contact with microbial contamination where it will quietly and efficiently kill the germs in the air. It does not take very much airflow for the product to move through the room.
The SAN-AIR V3R range of products was created in 2020 to address the heavy airborne microbial infection. The formulation has been independently tested and validated.