Only Clean 1 - 2 times a year.
SAN-AIR is used by Hospitals, large Office buildings, Homes and food processing plants because not only is it the most effective way to clean your premise of mould, it saves you a lot of time by you only having to clean your mould once or twice a year.
We don't want you to be cleaning mould every weekend we want you to enjoy your time. SAN-AIR lets you clean and then prevent any mould from growing back and you only have to clean 1 - 2 times a year.
By subscribing to two bottles every 6 months you will receive your product just in time for the next clean.
At SAN-AIR we believe that you should be able to live your life free of mould and we make that as easy as possible.
Clean Mould Yourself - Safely
SAN-AIRtm Surface Mould Remover thoroughly cleans any surface of mould without any toxic chemicals. Simply spray onto any surface leave 15 minutes then wipe away.
- Easy to use
- 100% safe for people, pets, property
- No toxic chemicals
- Fast acting
- Neutralise toxic mould and mildew
- Neutralise bacteria
- Removes the root of the mould
- Remove odours
- Reduce your mould cleaning frequency
- Reduce your environmental impact
100% natural active ingredients
This product uses 100% natural Australian essential oils. This means that, unlike other cleaning products, it will not cause damage to your property when applied. It will safely remove the mould so that you can be stress-free.
- SET UP
- Adjust the nozzle to a fine spray, test the surface you want to clean by spraying a small area first.
(Note it is normal to see the surface lighter in colour while wet).
- Spray to coat mould evenly, wait 15 minutes and wipe the mould off with a clean dry cloth.
- Ensure that dirty cloths are not reused as you will spread the mould. Instead, for each wipe, use a clean area of the cloth until the cloth is used up, then continue cleaning with a new clean cloth.
- Repeat step 2 until all mould has been removed.
- Use a final spray with a fine mist and allow to air dry, leaving a fine mould prevention coating.
Follow the instruction on the label to get maximum results.
Don't risk damaging you or your property with chemical mould removers.
Get the PROFESSIONAL CHOICE